- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add cumin seeds, black peppercorns, curry leaves, cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom pods and cook for about 2 minutes over medium heat until seeds begin to pop.
- Stir in onion and cook for about 10 minutes until golden and soft. Add ginger and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in ground almonds, chillies, and coriander mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a boil (there may not be much liquid, add some water or broth if necessary) and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Remove and discard the cinnamon sticks and transfer to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Return to the pan and add the coconut milk. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the coley, salmon and monkfish, poach over a low heat for 5 – 6 minutes or until the fish is cooked through, season with salt and pepper to serve.
For the cauliflower rice
- Whizz the rice in a food processor until very finely chopped.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the red chilli and turmeric, cook for a few seconds.
- Add the cauliflower and fry over a low heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp water and salt and pepper, cover the pan with a lid and cook over a very low heat for 2 – 3 minutes and serve.