- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F.
- Cook the potatoes in a pot of boiling water for 4 minutes, then drop in the carrot slices for a further minute. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes, or until softened. Add the potato, carrot and chunks of fish.
- Pour over the vinegar, then spoon the mixture into a baking dish.
- Beat the eggs, cream and spices together in a bowl. Add the parsley and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spoon the egg mixture over the fish mixture, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until just set.