It was surprisingly easy to build a Fish Finger Stonehenge Circle - I think you'll agree it looks fab for big and little kids alike. Here's how you can make your own...
- Cook your fish fingers as per the packet instructions.
- Wash your sprouts and trim the bases if necessary. If you have large sprouts you can cut a cross in the bottom which can help them to cook more evenly but if they're smaller we wouldn't recommend doing this as it can cause them to go a bit mushy (and no one likes a soggy sprout!).
- Slice the carrots in half lengthways and then into roughly 3" strips.
- Boil the carrots for around 20 mins until nice and tender.
- Put your sprouts in a pan, add a little salt and cover with boiling water. Bring to the boil, cover and cook for around 7-10 mins.
- Heat up your mushy peas in a pan or in the microwave.
- Once everything is cooked, use the mushy peas as a base, adding in the boiled carrots and sprouts like we've done in the pic above.
- Then let your creative juices flow using your fishfingers to build your very own Stonehenge!
Top tip: If you don't like sprouts, heads of broccoli would work really well too.