Once cooked, our Fantastic Fish Nuggets are perfect to eat hot or cold! And they're even more fantastic than you may think, as you can freeze them and serve them when you need to have a quick dinner on the table.
- Fill a bowl with flour, another with a whisked egg, and a third with breadcrumbs.
If you prefer, you can make breadcrumbs in a food processor but our top tip is just to buy your breadcrumbs in a packet or crush down some breakfast corn/rice cereal which works a treat.
- Take any white fish you have (you can even ask your monger or counter staff if they have any off cuts) and cut into cube sized chunks.
- Coat each cube in flour, and then dip it in the egg before coating it in the breadcrumb mix. If you think you're going to run out of egg, simply add a little water or milk to it to make it go further.
- Place your coated fish nuggets on a non-stick baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 210°C / 410°F for 7-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with peas, sweetcorn or even broccoli - whatever your little one likes best!
Want more recipes that are ideal for baby weaning? Check these out!