4 ramekins/yogurt pots/tea cups, pastry brush, weighing scales, measuring spoons, chopping board, knife, bowl, mixing spoon and metal spoons.
- Lightly grease the ramekins, clean yogurt pots or tea cups.
- Chop the apricots, cashew nuts and mango.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Press the mixture into the ramekins (yogurt pots/tea cups).
- Slowly up-turn onto plates.
4 curried crab and rice mountains
- Try different types of vegetables and fruit.
- Go for cooked prawns or mackerel, instead of crab meat.
- Serve with a crunch salad and some lime wedges.