Baking tray, chopping board, scissors, grater/zester, juicer, measuring spoons, small plate and small bowl.
1. Preheat the oven to 200oC or gas mark 6.
2. Grease or line a baking tray.
3. Chop the spring onions.
4. Zest and juice the lemon.
5. Stir the spring onions, lemon juice and zest into the breadcrumbs.
6. Pour the tomato ketchup into a bowl.
7. Dip each piece of fish into the tomato ketchup and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
4 Crunchy haddock burgers
- Use pesto or curry sauce instead of the ketchup.
- Try coley or cod.