- Bring a large pan of water to the boil with 1 tablespoon of salt, add the linguine and bring back to the boil, ensuring you stir the pasta every couple of minutes to stop it sticking together.
- Meanwhile, melt half of the butter in a large pan and add the chillies followed by the white crab meat and cream. Shake to incorporate and then remove from the heat.
- Once the linguine is cooked, drain (but reserve a cup of the cooking water). Stir the linguine into the crab and chilli mix, then return to a high heat.
- Stir well to combine, then add the brown crab meat, remaining butter and the chopped tarragon. Toss and stir well to combine, adding a dash or 2 of the linguine cooking water to create a sauce to coat the pasta.
- Finish with some lemon juice, salt and pepper, plus more chilli if desired. Garnish with some shredded tarragon and serve in a deep warm pasta bowl.
This recipe was brought to you by Acrunet: