- Preheat a deep fat fryer or wok with 5cm/2in of oil.
- Place the water chestnuts, spring onions and ginger in a food processor. Add the crabmeat, cornflour, egg white and soy sauce. Season and blitz to a paste.
- Spread the crabmeat mixture on the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and press down lightly, then cut off the crusts and cut each slice into rounds or triangles.
- Place the sesame crabmeat toasts in the deep fat fryer or wok and cook in batches for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden, turning them over halfway through. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve with lemon wedges and chilli dipping sauce.