- Cover the base of a non-stick pot with a little oil & half the butter; add shallot, garlic and ginger, cook until soft.
- Now add rice & glaze well, add zest and wine, reduce by half.
- Add stock over a 15 minute period stirring frequently.
- Add crab, sour cream, butter & chilli and season well.
- Finish with lime wedges & coriander
Seafish have teamed up with local seafood producers and Chef Stephen Jeffers of the Belfast Cookery School to promote the easiest ways to prepare and cook seafood and to celebrate the diversity and quality of produce landed around the coast of Northern Ireland (NI) as they exhibit at the Balmoral Show (May 11-13 2016) for the very first time.