- Cook the linguine according to the pack instructions, then drain
and cover, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the
olive oil, followed by the garlic and chilli, and fry gently for 2 minutes.
- Add the crab meat and stir well to combine and heat through.
Once the crab is warmed through, gently stir in the harissa paste and lemon
- Add the cooked, drained linguine to the crab with a few
tablespoons of the reserved cooking water to loosen (about 2–3 tbsp). Add the
chopped herbs and toss the pasta through to coat evenly.
- Divide into bowls, garnish with a final squeeze of lemon
juice, herbs and serve with a side salad.