- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Cut out 8 fish shapes from the 2 pizza bases. Spread each with 1tsp passatta then top with the crab meat (reserving a little) and cover with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes until the cheese has melted and pizza is hot throughout.
- While the pizzas are baking, boil the peas according to the instructions on the pack.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven, top with the remaining crab and use the peas to make an eye and ‘bubbles’ if serving on a plate.
Tip: These crab pizzas are perfect for lunchboxes for little and big kids! They’re also great for children’s parties. Don’t throw away the leftover pizza base – pop it into a blender to make breadcrumbs or cut into cubes to make croutons, and freeze until you need it. Alternatively, if you can’t be bothered to cut out fish shapes use just 1 whole pizza base and top with the above ingredients.