- Fill a deep fat fryer with vegetable oil and heat to 180°C.
- Put the crabmeat, sweet corn, chopped coriander and chilli in a bowl and mix together, keeping it quite chunky. Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix the two flours together. Add the water slowly to the flour, mixing continuously until you create a smooth batter. Add the batter to the crab and mix in well. To make the herby mayonnaise combine the mayo, chopped fresh herbs, and the lemon juice.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture into the hot oil, repeat using all the mixture and cooked until crisp and golden brown.
- Season the fritters with sea salt and serve with the herby mayonnaise.
This recipe was brought to you by Acrunet: