- Check through the crab to make sure that there is no shell. Keep in the fridge until the last minute.
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil to blanch off the vegetables and have a bowl of iced water ready.
- Drop the samphire and purslane in the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Drain off and plunge straight into the iced water.
- Make the dressing:
- Open the oysters.
- Wash in their own juices.
- Finely chop the oyster.
- Place in a bowl with the lemon, Dijon and parsley.
- Whisk together, slowly add the combined oils to emulsify.
- Season to taste
- Place the crab in a bowl, add the drained off vegetables, cucumber and chives and loosely mix together.
- Place on plates and spoon over the oyster dressing.
This recipe was brought to you by Acrunet: