- Preheat the oven to 190C/gas mark 5. Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- Spray a large pan with oil. Add the courgette, butternut squash, onion, and mushrooms, and cook for 10 minutes until softened. Then mix with the cooked pasta, crab meat, pasta sauce, and most of the parsley. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and cover with the cheese. Cover with foil, place in the oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, take off the foil and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs. Bake uncovered for another 5-10 minutes to brown.
- Serve with remaining parsley as garnish.
This recipe was brought to you by Acrunet: