Weighing scales, measuring spoons, scissors, chopping board, metal spoon and small bowl.
- Snip the spring onions and coriander with scissors.
- Mix the crab, mayonnaise, yogurt, spring onion, apple and coriander together.
- Peel the avocado and cut into slices. Cover with lemon juice.
- Separate the lettuce leaves and wash. You need 4-8 leaves.
- Arrange 1-2 slices of avocado in each leave.
- Top with some crab mixture.
- You could also use this crab mix as filling for wraps.
- Replace the crab with cooked prawns.
- Use canned mango instead of apple.