- Mince the fish in a food processor* with the curry paste, coriander, brown sugar, lime juice and fish sauce.
- Spoon into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix in the spring onions
- Divide the mixture into 4 and shape the burgers by rolling the mixture into a ball before flattening between your hands. For best results refrigerate the uncooked burgers for 2 hours.
- When you are ready to cook your burgers, grill them at a fairly high heat or BBQ them (for approximately 3 minutes each side), or pan fry on a medium heat for a couple of minutes on each side, so that the burgers take on a bit of colour on each side and are cooked through.
- Serve on a toasted burger bun with some seasonal salad and perhaps even a spoonful of yoghurt.
*If you don't have a food processor finely cut the fish into a bowl and then add the curry paste, coriander, brown sugar, lime juice and fish sauce and mix together.