Foil, knife, chopping board, measuring spoons and baking sheet.
1. Preheat the oven to 200C or gas mark 6. (Adult)
2. Make 4 large foil squares.
3. Prepare the vegetables:
- slice the new potatoes;
- cut the broccoli into 4 pieces;
- cut the pepper into strips;
- cut the baby sweetcorn into have, lengthways;
- cut the sugar snap peas in half.
4. Drizzle a little olive oil into each foil square and pile the vegetables in the middle. Sprinkle each pile with dried herbs.
5. Place the four cod fillets on the vegetables and spread pesto on each fillets.
6. Scrunch up the foil squares, leaving a little hole for steam to escape.
7. Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and fish cooked.
4 cod parcels
- Try different vegetables, such as baby spinach or carrot strips.
- Go for haddock, coley or sea bass.