- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- Make 4 large foil squares. Drizzle a little olive oil into each foil square and pile the potatoes and vegetables in the middle. Sprinkle each pile with dried herbs.
- Place the 4 cod fillets on the vegetables and spread ½ tbsp pesto on each of the fillets.
- Scrunch up the foil squares, leaving a little hole in the top for steam to escape.
- Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the fish cooked.