- Add all the poaching liquor ingredients to a large deep pan, and warm gently to a simmer. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 45 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon or a sieve, remove the spices from the broth.
- Place the coley, spinach and pak choi carefully into the broth and poach on a low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
- To serve, divide the rice between 4 bowls and top with the coley, spinach and pak choi, then spoon over the coconut broth.