- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 390°F.
- Wrap the haddock in foil and bung it in the oven on a baking tray for 8 minutes (check it's done by seeing if it flakes easily with a fork).
- Chop the onion and fry for 3 minutes in the melted butter, then add all the spices, including the split cardamom pods. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the rice and stock, bring to the boil and then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in your flaked haddock and cook for another 5-8 minutes.
- Divide it among the plates and use flakes of smoked mackerel to make Chewbacca’s face. Use chopped olives for the eyes and nose, chopped egg white for the teeth.