- Season hake fillets with salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Pan fry the fish, skin side down on a high heat for a couple of minutes to crisp the skin up. Cover with a lid and continue to cook on a low heat until the fish is white, firm and cooked through.
- Take the pan off the heat and put the fish into an ovenproof dish, then return the pan to a low heat and warm through 115ml skimmed milk, whisking in 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with cold water to thicken.
- Once beginning to thicken add 15g Parmesan, 1 tbsp reduced fat pesto and season to taste with salt, black pepper, onion granules and garlic granules.
- Pour sauce over the fish and then top with 70g light mozzarella and 5g Parmesan and grill until golden.
Head to Bec’s Bites’ Instagram for even more delicious recipe inspiration.