1. Preheat the grill.
2. Microwave the black pudding for 1 minute (Microwave Power: 800 Watt)
3. Remove skin and mix with the apple sauce, salt and black pepper.
4. Poach oysters for 1 minute in their own juices along with the whisky.
5. Remove oysters and set aside.
6. Add whisky liquid to black pudding mixture and beat well.
7. Shave a few fine slices of cheese using a vegetable peeler.
8. Place 2-3 x 5ml spoon (2-3 teaspoons) of black pudding mixture into each oyster shell, top with an oyster and cover with cheese shavings.
9. Grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts.
Serve with lemon wedges and more malt!