- Skin and pin-bone the fish fillets, keep chilled until required.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 – 9 minutes or until just soft, drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook over a low heat until completely soft. Stir in the spices and stir over a medium heat until the mustard seeds begin to pop and the onion turns golden brown. Add the potatoes and coriander, stir together and season well with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to GM6. Line a baking sheet with kitchen foil. Arrange the fish on the baking sheet and spoon the ‘Bombay’ potatoes on top and bake, uncovered, in the oven for 14 – 16 minutes or until the fish has lost its translucency and the potato topping is crusty golden brown. Serve with spoonfuls of Raita.
- Plenty of ground black pepper
- Put the cucumber into a colander and sprinkle with the salt, leave to stand on the sink drainer for 15 minutes. Press to push out as much liquid as possible and pat dry.
- Tip the cucumber into a bowl and add Greek yoghurt and mint to taste with plenty of black pepper.