- Preheat a barbecue or a griddle pan.
- Cut the squid into pieces about 6cm x 6cm and score in a criss cross pattern with a sharp knife.
- Make up the chilli dressing: mix together 2 tbsp of the olive oil, the lime juice, chilli, garlic, herbs and a little seasoning.
- Brush the squid with a little olive oil and cook on the barbecue or in a griddle pan for 1-2 minutes on either side until the squid is opaque. Be careful not to overcook!
- Put the pak choi and cucumber on a serving platter and top with the squid, spooning the dressing over and scattering with the pomegranate seeds, if using.