- Mix together the oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice and parsley in a non-metallic bowl. Toss in the prawns, cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Place the pepper pieces on the BBQ or in a griddle pan and allow them to char slightly.
- Place the prawns on the skewers, brush with the marinade and place on the barbecue or in a griddle pan, giving them 1-2 minutes on either side, until cooked through.
- Lightly toast the cut ciabatta halves on the barbecue or in a griddle pan until griddle lines appear.
- Spread the hummus on the cut sides of the ciabatta, slide the prawns off the skewers onto the hummus, add the pepper and serve with salad.