To make your fishcakes look like a Batman logo, you will need a Batman cookie cutter. You can purchase one here.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender; this should take no more than 20 minutes.
- Drain the sardines and mash them in a bowl.
- Chop approximately three table spoons of parsley, and the yoghurt and half of the lemon juice.
- Drain the potatoes, then mash until smooth. Gently mix in the sardines and the yogurt mixture and season.
- Lightly dust the work surface with flour. Divide the mixture into around 8 small piles, and use the cookie cutter to cut out the Batman shape.
- Coat a baking sheet in olive oil.
- Dip the fishcakes into the egg and then roll them in the breadcrumbs. Place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the remaining parsley, lemon juice and seasoning as required.
- Serve the fishcakes with the mayonnaise and lemon wedges.