- Season the cod with salt and pepper.
- Heat the 2tbsp oil in a non-stick frying pan then add the cod and cook for 2 minutes. Carefully turn and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the fish is opaque throughout. Remove from the heat and break into large flakes.
- Lay 1 tortilla flat and fill on one half only with ¼ each of the cheese, tomatoes and cod, and 1tbsp of the Buffalo wing sauce. Fold over the unfilled piece of tortilla to enclose the filling.
- Heat the remaining 2tsp oil in a griddle pan. Carefully lay the folded tortilla in the pan. Cook until the bottom is light brown then turn over and cook until the cheese is melted and the second side of the quesadilla is lightly browned. Remove from the heat and cut into 4 wedges.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve the quesadillas with the ranch or blue cheese dressing, garnished with the coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood - like them at www.facebook.com/alaskaseafood