- In a small bowl, blend chipotle salsa and vinaigrette to make dressing; set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, blend olive oil, chili powder, garlic, and sugar. Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Brush oil mixture on both sides of Alaska Cod fillets and place in heatedskillet. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes, until browned.
- Turn fillets over and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes, cooking just until fish is opaque throughout.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuces, fennel, cilantro, raspberries, and onion.
- To serve, portion about 2 cups salad mixture onto each of four plates. Top with a cod fillet and drizzle with 1/4 cup dressing. Sprinkle with Cotija cheese, if desired.
Nutrients per serving: 251 calories, 14g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 49% calories from fat, 52.5mg cholesterol, 21.5g protein, 13g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 861mg sodium, 60mg calcium, and 380mg omega-3 fatty acids.