- Place all the ingredients (except the mustard)in a bowl. Add the tuna and place in a refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from the bowl and heat a pan.
- Dust the mustard over the tuna and press down with the ingredients.
- Place the tuna in the hot pan and sear on all sides for two minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the tuna and remove the pan from the heat.
- Wrap in cling film and place in the freezer for 30 minutes. When ready, unwrap and cut wafer-thin slices on olive bread or alternatively, cook and service warm.
Recipe kindly supplied by Alan Coxon