- Sieve together the milk powder, flour, and salt, into a bowl and mix together. Add the cardamom.
- Add the cream cheese and rub in to make a sandy crumb texture.
- Add the crab followed by the egg and milk, and beat together.
- Cover and leave to rest for 4-5 minutes.
- When the mix is firm, moisten you hard with water and divide the mix into equally sized balls.
- Flatten the balls and place a small amount of the spicy garlic butter into the centre of each ball. Closing the snow crab doughnut mixture carefully around the butter, sealing it well.
- Preheat the oil for deep frying to 180 degrees.
- Gently lower the balls into the oil and deep fry for four minutes, until light and golden. Drain and place on a little kitchen paper. Place the balls into a bowl and serve.
Recipe kindly supplied by Alan Coxon