Seafood Week giveaway terms and conditions
Fish is the Dish Promotion: Seafood Week giveaway
Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions before taking part in this promotion.
Open to residents of the UK, CI, and IOM (excludes ROI) aged 16 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
2. PROMOTION DATES
Entries open Tuesday 25 September and close at 23.59 on Wednesday 17 October 2018.
- Internet access is required to enter into the promotion and participants must answer the relevant multiple choice question provided on the following pages of the Fish is the Dish site.
- To enter into the promotion answer the relevant multiple choice question provided on the competition page of the Fish is the Dish site.
4. NUMBER OF ENTRIES ALLOWED
- Entry is open during the promotional period
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or any multiple entries submitted by multiple or other invalid e-mail addresses or by any other means are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there is, or the promoter has reasonable grounds to believe there is or has been a breach of these terms and conditions or entry.
- One prize winner will be selected at random using an automated selection system, from the database of all correct entries received, and notified by email within two weeks of the closing date.
- The prize consists of one £250 worth of supermarket vouchers of the winner's choosing.
- After a 'winner notification' email is sent to the prize winner from Fish is the Dish (the Promoter) and the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 14 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available.
- The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner may be required to take part in reasonable related publicity with no further recompense.
No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made or are not received or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
8. DATA COLLECTION
Fish is the Dish will use your personal details to send you brand information and details of activities that they feel will be of interest to you. Your details will not be passed to any third parties, and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
9. PROMOTER DETAILS
Fish is the Dish is part of The Sea Fish Industry Authority.
The Promoter is The Sea Fish Industry Authority, with offices at 18 Logie Mill, Logie Green Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4HS Please do not send entries to this address.