Hi I'm Warren!
I make cooking videos, here in my kitchen in Nottingham, England. Check out my recipe below for a fabulous seafood tagliatelle and step-by-step video for a really simply dish which is packed full of omega-3. If you like what you see feel free to hop over to my website for more simple and delicious recipes ideas!
Here's how to create my tasty Seafood Tagliatelle in your own kitchen:
- Firstly prepare the Garlic by peeling the Cloves and finely chopping them. Then set the Garlic aside
- Drain the oil from the Anchovies and put them into a bowl. Briefly mash them with a folk until they’re a bit smoother.
- .Heat some Oil in a saucepan and sprinkle in the Garlic, frying for about 5 minutes. Then pour in the mashed Anchovies and fry for another 5 minutes until everything mixes together.
- Next, add the Olives, Capers and tin of Chopped Tomatoes to the pan. Give everything a thorough stir and leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce thickens up nicely.
- Once the sauce has thickened up, pour in the pre-cooked Prawns and the Salmon (cut up into chunks). Again, give everything in the pan a stir and leave to simmer for a further 5-10 minutes to make sure the Salmon cooks through.
- In the meantime, prepare the Tagliatelle. Then when everything’s ready to dish up, serve in a bowl, sprinkled with fresh Basil.
To see how easy it is to prepare check out my video below. I hope you enjoy!