10 minute Haddock Curry
- Boil a pan of water for the rice. While this is boiling empty the curry paste into a pan, you don't need to add anything as an oil is included, cook gently over a low heat for a few minutes. Add half a tin of coconut milk and mix, leave the sauce on a low heat while you add the salt, a pinch of turmeric and basmati rice to the now boiling water. Time the rice to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Take you fillet of haddock and cut into large pieces. Place the pieces carefully into the curry sauce, continue to simmer in the sauce and when the rice is ready turn off the curry.
- Drain the rice and serve with the haddock curry on top.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 packet fresh curry paste (this was a Bipins Methi Masala)
- 1/2 tin coconut milk
- 1 fillet wild DelishFish haddock
- A rice dish of you choice, and other accompaniments